Zú is a non-profit organization whose mission is to gather, help and promote creative entrepreneurs in the entertainment sector to develop world-class innovative projects.
It supports them in their creative and growth process by facilitating access to the necessary resources for the development of new intellectual properties.
In an eclectic environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, Zú rallies a community that seeks to bring greater visibility to our creativity and to share it with the world.
- Guillaume ThérienActing Executive
- Roseline RicoDirector governmental affairs
- Noor Elhuda El BawabPROGRAM DIRECTOR
- Emmanuelle TétreaultCoordinator for the
- Maude Bédard-DufourProject manager, Governmental affairs and philanthropy
- Juliette BelleProject manager communications et marketing
Board of Directors
- Marie-Anne Tawil, Chair of the Board, President and CEO of One Drop Foundation
- Robert Blain, Secretary-treasurer, CEO Family Office, Groupe Lune Rouge Inc.
- Alexandre Amancio, Co-founder and CEO, Reflector Entertainment Ltd
- Guy Crevier, President and Publisher, La Presse
- Phoebe Greenberg, Founder, Phi Centre
- Naïma Moreira-Laliberté
- Diane Vachon, President of the Prince Albert II Foundation (Canada)