Zú is a non-profit organization whose mission is to bring together, support and propel creative entrepreneurs in the entertainment sector to generate world-class innovative projects.
It supports them in their creation and growth process, by facilitating access to the resources necessary for the development of new intellectual property.
In an eclectic environment offering state-of-the-art infrastructure, Zú is working to bring together a community seeking to showcase Quebec creativity around the world.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Business Development, the incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day management of interactive digital platforms (website and social media); will establish and implement the digital content strategy, the editorial calendar and platform management; and will ensure platform performance and momentum. The incumbent will also need to learn to use and keep up to date with Nexudus, a white-label platform used by Zú as a CMS for its public website and online member space.
- Manage interactive digital platforms: website, online member space, social media;
- Participate in the development and implementation of digital advertising and search strategies (SEO/SEM);
- Develop a strategy for each of the social networks (mainly Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram);
- Maintain and improve the performance and momentum of digital platforms;
- Collect and/or write, optimize and integrate content to create a buzz in communities on social media;
- Implement the necessary tools to analyze audiences and meet business objectives;
- Collect, document and present various performance indicators;
- Create audience segments based on user behaviour to personalize communications;
- Make ongoing recommendations to better allocate the digital ad budget;
- Optimize user experience on different platforms by integrating users into the customer cycle;
- Seek out new technology and propose innovative solutions;
- Effectively communicate project information to those involved and management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the position;
- Three to five years of experience in digital marketing and social media;
- Demonstrated interest in the cultural, entertainment, technology and innovation industries;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager, Hootsuite and Mailchimp;
- Basic knowledge of the main languages (HTML, CSS);
- Perfect command of French and English, both orally and written;
- Experience in e-commerce is an asset;
- Experience in relationship marketing is an asset: promotional emails, newsletters, loyalty programs.
- Curious and proactive;
- Positive attitude and creativity;
- Autonomy, initiative and resourcefulness;
- Ability to manage several priority projects simultaneously;
- Strong communication skills, ability to collaborate effectively and work as a team;
- Passionate and always learning.
Send your application with a resume and cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate for this position to [email protected].
We thank all candidates for their interest in Zú. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.