Becoming a member of Zú Collective means taking advantage of the strength of a network and concrete business opportunities for creators and entrepreneurs in the creative and entertainment industry.
Join a community that defies conventional standards, where the structure of one feeds the creative chaos of another, where energy is the strength of the group to provoke ingenious ideas and business opportunities.
Enjoy free access to Zú Collective until fall 2021!
- Take advantage of exclusivenetworking events.
- Attend a monthly clinic hosted by one of our Campus partners such as Norton Rose Fulbright, the National Bank, dentsu, EY, Stradigi AI and our public funding specialists. Prepare your questions!
- Apply to become a startup member of the validation circle and receive reverse pitches from major corporate partners such as the Just for Laughs Group, the Hotel Association of Greater Montreal (AHGM), Thinkwell, C2 Montreal or Groupe CH. Get a direct access to potential clients.
- Be part of and get access to the secure directory of the Collective members. It's exactly like exchanging business cards, but without losing them in the back of your pocket.
- Access the slack group to discuss, collaborate, share your successes or ask your questions in this space reserved to the members.
- More perks such as discounts on Zú creative tools and workspaces will be added in the upcoming weeks!
Endorse the manifesto, the first step to become a member of Zú Collective
We are creatives. Aroused by freedom. Piqued by curiosity. The birds outside the gilded cage. We are entrepreneurs. Free-speaking thinkers from here and elsewhere. And this is where we choose to nest.
This is where we cultivate, rethink and redefine entertainment. The ecosystem around which our community swarms. A natural habitat teeming with mentors and apprentices. The fertile ground where fiction blossoms into reality.
Between these walls, ideas hatch. They mate. They spread. They roar.
And sometimes, they overstep.
This is where ideas grow so big, bold and beautiful, they mesmerize young and old alike.
From Montreal to the rest of the world.
The world is ours to imprint.
This is where we preserve our most valuable natural resource.
A treasure of the highest importance.
This is Zú.
They already endorsed the manifesto
|Hugo Chevrette||Senior account manager, Annex pro|
|Soula Chronopoulos||President, Ellicom LCI LX|
|Jean-Philippe Desjardins||CEO, The Wallrus|
|Stephane Dumont||Co-founder and president, Fanslab|
|Harold Dumur||CEO, OVA|
|Alfonso Hernandez||Founder, Atypic|
|Guillaume Parent||President and co-founder, Gallea|
Any questions about the Zú Collective? Contact us at [email protected]