Between the ideation phase and the growth stage, there’s a key moment when a project starts to take shape, when a prototype that’s been put through its paces is ready to launch, and when a brand finally finds its voice and personality.
The Focus circuit helps you get there. This is your time to hunker down with your idea, fuel up on resources, make meaningful contacts and structure your business to ensure that it will thrive.
(Open to two cohorts of 10 startups per year)
Approximately 25 hours per week
Your startup (whether it’s up and running or not) wants to carve out its place in the entertainment or creative industry. You and your co-founders are already working together and your synergy is apparent. But you still need to test the scope of your idea and its reception in the marketplace.
- You have a product prototype (it doesn’t have to be finalized)
- You have at least one client if your product is for the B2B market
- You have at least 500 clients if your product is for the B2C market
- The founders must be able to demonstrate that they have already worked together and that they have the necessary technical
- knowledge to develop their business
- Personalized support in the form of an assigned guide, experienced professionals and specialized masta
- A series of workshops and training sessions (minimum 40 hours)
- Access to a network of potential investors and strategic partners
- The possibility to launch a pilot project in the market
The guides at Zú aren’t afraid to go into uncharted territory with the startups that they mentor.
They are all experts in their fields and are here because of their infectious energy and desire to pass on their skills, know-how and experience.
The program gives you access to our Specialist Stations.
This is where you can recharge your batteries and fill up on expertise. If you have questions, resource people are on hand to answer them with clarity and precision. Whether you need support with legal service, accounting, financing, artificial intelligence or communication, a specialist will see to it that you have the assistance you need.
The tools to succeedSee all available tools
- A hot desk for the duration of the program
- Access to the meeting rooms
- Priority access to the TELUS Lab 5G
- Access to the Specialist Stations
- 24/7 access to the resource directory in the industry
The TELUS Lab 5G: An experimental hubDiscover the TELUS Lab 5G
Level Z4 – a production suite for immersive content (virtual, augmented or mixed reality projects)
Salle de production #2
Level Z4 – production and video editing room
Salle de production #1
Level Z4 - production and video editing room equipped with a ProTool station for audio editing