When you decide to launch a startup, you have faith in your idea. You’re in the zone.
That conviction that you’re onto something special is key. But the road to growth has its ups and downs. Your startup in the entertainment and creative industry is up and running and ready to scale. The Vector program gives you the chance to expand your customer base, solidify your business, access new markets and seek out investors on an international level.
- Duration: 32 weeks
- Up to 5 projects selected
- Time commitment projected: 25h per month
Value of $ 75 000 per incubated project
- 3 guides assigned and dedicated to strategy and development consulting
- 96h of personalized support with experts
- 70h of workshops and training sessions
- Access to the TELUS 5G Lab, in collaboration with Lenovo
- Access to a network of potential investors and strategic partners
Should I apply?
Your solution is built and the problem is solved, you know have to pick up your pace, increase your customer base and seek out investors on an international level.
- You have a functional product and ready to scale
- You have a complete team that can deploy your strategy
- You have 2 years of existence
- You have 1 million $ of annual revenue
What's in it for you?
During the 32 weeks program, you will consolidate your financial, market and intellectual property strategies, perfect your sales and trading techniques, develop your sales funnel and manage risk. By your side there will be mentors with wealth of experience, whom we call guides and experts, providing you advice, feeding you with ideas and supporting you along the way.
- Value statement
- Opportunity identification
- Financial and IP strategy
- Market research
- Customer journey
- Service blueprint
- Ecosystem Mapping
Call for projects
The applications for the next cohort will open in spring 2020.
No need to pencil it in, sign up to the newsletter and stay tuned!
The guides at Zú aren’t afraid to go into uncharted territory with the startups that they mentor.
They are all experts in their fields and are here because of their infectious energy and desire to pass on their skills, know-how and experience.
The program gives you access to our Specialist Stations.
This is where you can recharge your batteries and fill up on expertise. If you have questions, resource people are on hand to answer them with clarity and precision. Whether you need support with legal service, accounting, financing, artificial intelligence or communication, a specialist will see to it that you have the assistance you need.
The tools to succeedSee all available tools
- A hot desk for the duration of the program
- Access to the meeting rooms
- Priority access to the 5G TELUS Lab
- Access to the Specialist Stations
- 24/7 access to the resource directory in the industry
The 5G TELUS Lab: An experimental hubDiscover the 5G TELUS Lab
Level Z4 – a production suite for immersive content (virtual, augmented or mixed reality projects)
Production room #2
Level Z4 – production and video editing room
Production room #1
Level Z4 - production and video editing room equipped with a ProTool station for audio editing