9:00 am - 5:00 pm | Add to Calendar
Please note that this event takes place in French.
Presented by Magneto Balado
More and more people are interested in podcast. Where to start to achieve a high quality production? This training will allow you to understand in depth the characteristics and production methods of a podcast, but also to concretely develop your skills through practical exercises and to have access to personalized answers for your projects. 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. – doors open at 9 a.m. and one of the trainers will be there to welcome you)
This training has been designed to allow you to:
- Develop a concrete and pragmatic approach, addressing in depth the essential elements of a successful podcast
- Design and refine an implementation plan for your own projects
- Benefit from personalized support
- Take advantage of group exchange of experiences in order to share your learning and enrich your current practices
Objectives of the workshops:
- Acquire the benchmarks necessary to make the right choices from the design of a podcast project and avoid common pitfalls
- Understand how to write and script a podcast project taking into account the sound medium
- Develop your autonomy in sound recording
- Be able to perform basic multitrack editing
Content of the training days:
Day # 1: Design and production component | Sunday October 12
- The difference between podcast and other types of content, including radio
- Genres in podcast: what choices must be made when designing a podcast?
- The type of approach to favor: listening to good examples and counter-examples
- New trends in production
- What elements of a storytelling must be adapted to the sound medium?
- What should you write when writing a podcast?
- Identify the sound materials to use, the characters, the places, the actions
- Choose the approach according to gender: distinguish between interview, testimony and documentary
- How to conduct intimate interviews and gain the trust of your guests?
- How to plan the production of a podcast and its distribution?
Day # 2: Sound recording and editing section | Sunday October 13
- Choose the microphone and the sound plan according to the situation
- Succeed in a voice recording in different fields
- Taking soundscapes
- Practical exercises with provided microphones and recorders
- Create a multitrack editing session from your recordings
- What are the elements of a successful assembly?
- Manipulate volumes
- Practical exercises with free DAW (digital audio workstation) software
- Create broadcast-ready files
⇲ Tickets: $ 400 for both days
• Limited places: 12 places
- A questionnaire will be sent to you following registration to personalize the training
- The necessary documents will also be shared with you at each session.
- Recorders and microphones will be provided for practical exercises on Sunday 13 October
- Lunch: There is a kitchen on site for those who wish to bring their lunch. There are a few restaurants nearby as well
- Equipment to bring: To participate in the practical exercises, bring your laptop and a headset. If, however, you do not have this equipment, you will be able to follow all the training without any problem.