Surround yourself with experienced mentors to meet your business challenges.
The incubation program is based on the Venture Mentoring Service methodology developed by the MIT, which has established a rigorous support framework and became a reference for Team Mentoring that is free of conflict of interest, impartial and confidential. The incubation program lasts a minimum of one year and is designed for companies that have developed a minimum viable product. It provides access to the Focus Acceleration Program and the full range of services designed to propel your commercial success.
Mentoring – Venture Mentoring Service (VMS MIT)
When you are incubated at Zú, you are matched with 3 mentors with complementary expertise and experience, with whom you meet monthly in a group setting to help you make strategic decisions and grow your business.
- Based on the MIT VMS, a proven methodology that establishes a rigorous, free of conflict of interest, impartial and confidential framework within the MIT, one of the world’s most prestigious institutions for entrepreneurship and technology innovation.
- Team mentoring methodology to receive several perspectives simultaneously to quickly make a strategic decision or put a plan of action in place in response to a specific business challenge.
- A network of mentors selected according to their background and on a peer-referral basis, with solid business experience, or previous senior executive positions.
Access to Focus Acceleration Program
Vous préparez une ronde de financement, vous souhaitez exporter votre solution à l’international, ou encore vous vous préparez à lancer une nouvelle version de votre produit sur le marché? Accélérez une phase de développement de votre entreprise grâce à notre programme d’accélération Focus. Travaillez sur des objectifs et OKRs précis sur 12 semaines en bénéficiant d’un mentorat intensif.
Services for entrepreneurs
Zú’s incubation program also offer access to tools tailored to help you develop your business and ensure your commercial success.
- Workshops and meetings with professional experts (legal, tax, financial, etc.)
- National Bank’s Creative Industries Group advisor dedicated to each business
- Monthly pitch clinics
- Opportunity to participate in the innovation challenges of the Innovation Circle members
- Privileged access to the Triptyq Capital investment fund
- Access to exclusive financing sources for companies supported by an incubator
- Support for internationalization and the opportunity to participate in trade missions
- Privileged access to the residencies of the TELUS 5G Innovation Lab.
- Meeting spaces (5 hours) and access to work spaces in the Zú Atrium
- Preferred access to Zú events and exclusive community offerings.