Starting a business : Thinking, establishing, and executing your financial plan
11:00 am - 12:00 pm | Add to Calendar
(IN)FUSION – Presented by La Banque Nationale
Lecturers : La Banque Nationale
In this series of workshops imagined by Zú and presented by the National Bank, we support entrepreneurs by addressing key concepts related to startup development, helping them structure their business project and ensure its growth.
In this workshop with the National Bank and EY, we’ll shed light on how to build and apply a solid financial plan when starting a business. This workshop aims to highlight the key components of the financial plan to avoid common mistakes, improve your chances of attracting investors, and overcome market surprises. The topics covered during this workshop include :
- The main objectives of financial projections for startups
- How to implement your financial plan and your financial evaluation from the start.
- Equity and dividends: what, where, when and how.
- The mistakes to avoid from a tax point of view when starting a business.
- How to make realistic financial assumptions.