You’re torn between remote working and the office life? Share a workstation with 3 colleagues and whenever you want or need it, come get in a place where everyone is fueled by creativity.
Creativity is everywhere. The source of it can come from your living room, on the countertop of your kitchen or even better in sweatpants on your couch. But sometimes, you need an ergonomic chair, free coffee and the energy of a vibrant community to find out the next solution. A basecamp to organize meetings, connect with your colleagues, share with your peers and take a new breath.
Share a desk with 3 employees and embrace flexibility.
When you’ve got comfortable workstations, an eclectic environment with cutting-edge technological infrastructure, private meeting rooms and access to the free professional programs that are offered on any given day, it’s easy to see how one workday spent here can feel like a whole week spent somewhere else.
High-speed Internet, secure access, lounge spaces, an on-site kitchen, free coffee.
Get a tour
Contact us to get a tour of the workspaces at firstname.lastname@example.org
$500 / month, per open space workstation
From $1000 / month, per workstation in a closed office
For the closed desk option, please contact Victoria Dunn at email@example.com
- 1 permanent assigned workstation shared with 3 employees of your company
- 4 h of access to videoconference room per week per workstation (capacity of 1 person)
- 15% discount on each additional hour in our videoconference rooms
- 15% discount on creative tools: 5G TELUS Lab and podcast studio
- Legal services offered by Norton Rose Fulbright (certain conditions apply, please contact Victoria Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Access to the membership directory
- Access to programming