Record and broadcast your live or deferred event from our studio.
Equipped with three 4K cameras, the Webcast studio allows you to pre-record or record live and then broadcast your conferences, training sessions, interviews or talk shows on many streaming platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, Ustream and more.
4 hours: $ 2 250
Technical support and services
Each booking includes the presence of a technician and a half-day of pre-production for complete technical support such as video and audio configuration and the setup of the platform and visuals according to your needs. You will also receive a full copy of the recording. You will be free to focus on the essentials: your message and your guests.
Capacity and setup
The studio can accommodate a panel of 4 people equipped with wireless microphones and 8 people remotely.
Your guests will be able to sit in individual sofas for a warm but professional setting.
Camera, audio and equipments
- Multicamera setup with 3 cameras PTZ 4K.
- Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV.
- Lightboard Revolution system of 66″ diagonal with height adjustable to accommodate use while sitting or standing.
Record and live broadcast
- Live stream up to 3 streaming destinations at the same time to your favourite providers including Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch, Ustream and more.
- No audience limit.
- Customizable multi view mode with overlays, graphics, titles, prerecorded media, pictures and presentations during the broadcast.
- Live Social media integration. The client must provide a person that will moderate the chat and choose which questions will appear on screen.
- Cameras can be recorded independently for more flexibility in post-production.
For more details or to talk about your project, contact us at email@example.com